Buffalo chicken wings with mixed vegetables and ranch dressing
Gluten Free, Soy-Free, Spicy
35 – 45 Minutes
In this sheet-pan dinner, the universally loved American bar staple gets a healthy makeover without losing the heat.
- 1¼ pounds chicken wings
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ cup Frank's RedHot® cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 5 ounces sugar snap peas
- Sun Basket ranch dressing (Greek yogurt - paleo mayo - garlic - mustard - dried dill - salt - pepper)
If you have a convection oven, we suggest placing the wings on a wire rack on a sheet pan so the hot air can circulate around them for even cooking. If you don’t have a convection oven or a wire rack, cooking the wings right on the sheet pan works well; just make sure to flip the wings once while cooking so every part is exposed to the direct heat.
Roast the chicken wings
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the wings roast, prepare the cucumber and the cayenne pepper sauce.
Prep the cucumber
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim off the ends; cut the cucumber lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into 2-inch lengths.
Warm the cayenne pepper sauce
Finish the chicken wings
Nutrition per serving: Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 61g (94% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 18g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 41g (205% DV), Cholesterol: 240mg (80% DV), Sodium: 1690mg (70% DV), Carbohydrates: 14g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: milk, eggs.