In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Buffalo chicken wings with crunchy vegetables and ranch dressing
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 670 Calories/Serving
We make a bar-food favorite into an easy, healthy dish. Our signature ranch helps tame the heat, and sheet-pan roasting makes for speedy cleanup.
In your bag
- 1¼ pounds chicken wings
- 3 organic celery ribs
- 2 organic carrots
- 2 tablespoons organic unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Frank's RedHot cayenne pepper sauce
- 6 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sunbasket ranch dressing (Greek yogurt - paleo mayo - garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper - dried dill)
Calories 670, Total Fat 54g (69% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 205mg (68% DV), Sodium 1970mg (86% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 30g
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the chicken wings
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the wings roast, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the celery and carrots
- Cut the celery in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 2-inch lengths.
- Scrub or peel the carrots and trim the ends; cut the carrots lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into 2-inch lengths.
Warm the cayenne pepper sauce
Finish the chicken wings
- Time the chicken wings.
- Scrub the carrots.
- Arrange the vegetables for serving.
“Best chicken wings my husband and I have ever had!” —Nicole B.