In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Buffalo Chicken with Cauliflower Mash
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 390 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Spice up meal time with this kickin’ Buffalo chicken and creamy cauliflower mash. Light on carbs and big on flavor, convenience has never tasted so good.
- Cauliflower-potato mash (organic cauliflower - almond milk - ghee - organic potato flakes - kosher salt)
- Grilled antibiotic-free chicken breast
- Buffalo sauce (chicken stock - Frank’s RedHot cayenne pepper sauce - organic onions - ghee - apple cider vinegar - arrowroot powder - organic garlic - cayenne)
- Organic onion
- Organic carrot
- Organic celery
Calories 390, Total Fat 20g (26% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 100mg (33% DV), Sodium 1120mg (49% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 32g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.