Baked pasta with butternut squash and Green Goddess salad
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
30 – 40 Minutes
Butternut squash and protein-rich, corkscrew-shaped quinoa fusilli make this comfort-food special a nutritional powerhouse. Naturally sweet, butternut squash is an easy vegetable for a kid to love. The fact that it’s an excellent source of fiber and vitamins A and C makes it a hit with parents, too.
In your bag
- ¾ pound cubed peeled butternut squash
- ½ pound Edison Grainery gluten-free quinoa fusilli
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- Sun Basket marinara (tomatoes - olive oil - fresh garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - salt - black pepper)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- Fresh basil
- 1 romaine heart
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- Sun Basket Green Goddess dressing (Greek yogurt - apple cider vinegar - scallions - fresh flat-leaf parsley - fresh garlic - salt)
Calories: 610, Protein: 19 g, Fiber: 4 g, Total Fat: 27 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 16 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 7 g, Cholesterol: 30 mg, Sodium: 840 mg, Carbohydrates: 74 g, Added Sugar: 0 g.