In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Catalan chicken with green romesco and Spanish green beans
Soy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 420 Calories/Serving
Our green version of romesco sauce adds excitement to every bite of this quick Spanish-inspired chicken dish
In your bag
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 6 ounces organic green beans
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted almonds
- 3 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- Sun Basket tomato base (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Sun Basket green romesco (mild green chiles - pumpkin seeds - EVOO - sherry vinegar - cilantro - garlic - kosher salt)
Calories: 420, Protein: 28g (56% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 28g (43% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 95mg (32% DV), Sodium: 370mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 20g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
Prep and cook the green beans
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans if needed.
- Coarsely chop the almonds for garnish.
- Measure the oil for the chicken and green beans.
- Time the cooking.
- Garnish with the almonds.