In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Cauliflower fritters with lemon yogurt and tangy mixed green salad
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 437 Calories/Serving
Rich cauliflower fritters made with aleppo chile, parmesan cheese and scallions are cooled down by a lemony yogurt topped with sumac and a fresh radish and sweet kumquat salad on the side.
In your bag
- 12 ounces golden cauliflower
- 4 scallions
- 4 radishes
- 4 to 6 kumquats
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon aleppo chile flakes
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 3 cups mixed greens (3 ounces)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (2 percent)
- ½ teaspoon sumac
Wash produce before use
Steam cauliflower, prep veggies:
While cauliflower cooks:
* Thinly slice scallions from white root to green tip.
* Rinse and slice radishes and kumquats into thin rounds.
* Zest half of lemon. Squeeze lemon juice into a separate bowl.
Make salad, lemon yogurt: