In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Cheesy chicken Tetrazzini with mushrooms and a green salad
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
25–30 Minutes (Conventional oven)
6–8 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Casserole. Hot dish. Pasta bake. Whatever you choose to call it, our spin on this noodly classic features juicy chicken breast, umami-rich mushrooms, and earthy kale.
- In your tray:
- Grilled chicken breasts
- Sun Basket chicken broth (water - chicken broth concentrate)
- Egg noodles
- Organic button mushrooms
- Organic heavy cream
- Organic onion
- Organic kale
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fried shallots
- Arrowroot powder
- Organic garlic
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Porcini mushroom powder
- In your bag:
- Organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
- Pickled carrots (organic carrots - rice vinegar)
- Sun Basket red pepper vinaigrette (EVOO - roasted red peppers - red wine vinegar - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
Calories: 770, Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 53g (82% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 21g (105% DV), Cholesterol: 160mg (53% DV), Sodium: 1320mg (55% DV), Carbohydrates: 37g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Choose your heating method
- Conventional oven | 25–30 minutes
Remove the plastic from the tray. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes more, until heated through.
- Microwave oven | 6–8 minutes
- In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens and the pickled carrots with as much red pepper vinaigrette as you like.
Ovens may vary.
The foods in your tray have been prepared for you to enjoy fresh; do not freeze. Per USDA recommendations, heat to at least 165°F.
Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.