In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Cheesy chicken tetrazzini with mushrooms and a green salad
Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 820 Calories/Serving
25–30 Minutes (Conventional oven)
6–8 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Casserole. Hot dish. Pasta bake. Whatever you choose to call it, our spin on the noodley classic is rich with juicy chicken breast, umami-rich mushrooms, and earthy kale.
- In your tray:
- Grilled chicken breasts
- Organic button mushrooms
- Organic heavy cream
- Sunbasket chicken broth (water - chicken broth concentrate)
- Egg noodles
- Organic onion
- Organic kale
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fried shallots
- Arrowroot powder
- Dried porcini mushrooms
- Organic garlic
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- In your bag:
- Organic mixed greens or other leafy greens
- Pickled carrots (organic carrots - rice vinegar)
- Sunbasket red pepper vinaigrette (EVOO - roasted red peppers - red wine vinegar - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
Calories 820, Total Fat 60g (77% DV), Sat. Fat 23g (115% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 170mg (57% DV), Sodium 1330mg (58% DV), Total Carb. 38g (14% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 40g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Choose your heating method
- Conventional oven | 25–30 minutes
Remove the plastic from the tray. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake uncovered 10 to 15 minutes more, until heated through.
- Microwave oven | 6–8 minutes
- In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens and the pickled carrots with as much red pepper vinaigrette as you like.
Ovens may vary.
The foods in your tray have been prepared for you to enjoy fresh; do not freeze. Per USDA recommendations, heat to at least 165°F.
Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.