In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Cheesy fusilli with leeks and wilted greens
Vegetarian, Family-Friendly, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
In our fast and nourishing spin on mac and cheese, gently wilted broccoli leaves deliver delicate flavor and a hearty dose of nutrients.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh fusilli
- 1 organic leek
- 1 bunch organic broccoli leaves or other leafy greens (about ¾ pound)
- ½ cup grated cheddar
- ¼ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sun Basket smoky spice blend (onion powder - granulated garlic - sweet smoked paprika)
Calories: 560, Protein: 27g (54% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 85mg (28% DV), Sodium: 420mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 72g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the fusilli
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the dish
- Trim the root end from the leek; cut the leek in half lengthwise, then crosswise into thin half-moons. Rinse well.
- Remove any coarse stems from the broccoli leaves; cut the leaves crosswise into ½-inch-wide strips.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cheddar, yogurt, and mustards.
- Salt the water for the fusilli.
- Separate the fusilli.
- Time the fusilli.
- Rinse the leek.
- Stir the cheddar, yogurt, and mustards.