In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
“Cheesy” tofu burgers with corn on the cob and roasted matchstick fries
Dairy-Free, Vegan, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Served indoors or out, tofu burgers slathered with vegan cheese sauce and corn on the cob create the quintessential summer meal.
In your bag
- 1 organic russet or other white potato
- 1 ear organic corn
- 2 Hodo Soy organic tofu burgers
- 2 vegan whole wheat buns
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- Sunbasket vegan cheese sauce (almond milk - cashew butter - granulated garlic - nutritional yeast - kosher salt - onion powder)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chile powder (optional)
Calories 760, Total Fat 30g (38% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 940mg (41% DV), Total Carb. 102g (37% DV), Fiber 23g (82% DV), Total Sugars 11g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 39g
Contains: Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the matchstick fries
- Scrub or peel the potato. Trim the ends and cut the potato in half lengthwise, each half lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices, then cut the slices lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick matchsticks.
While the potato roasts, prepare the rest of the meal.
Prep and cook the corn
- Shuck the corn; break or cut the ear in half.
While the water heats and the corn cooks, prepare the tofu burgers.
Cook the tofu burgers
Toast the buns; prep the tomato
- Brush or drizzle the cut sides of the buns with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil.
- Cut away the core from the tomato; cut the tomato into ¼-inch-thick slices. Season with salt.
Assemble the burgers
- Season the potato.
- Shuck the corn.
- Brush the buns with oil.
- Spread vegan cheese sauce on the burgers.