In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Cheesy turkey–burger–macaroni skillet with salad
2 Servings, 850 Calories/Serving
This Hamburger Helper–style meal includes all the ingredients you love: tender pasta, juicy burger meat, and a rich, cheesy sauce.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sun Basket garlic-porcini blend (granulated garlic - porcini powder - sweet paprika )
- 5 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup organic milk
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- Sun Basket honey-mustard vinaigrette base (apple cider vinegar - honey - Dijon mustard)
- ½ cup grated cheddar
Calories: 850, Protein: 43g (86% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 40g (62% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 10g (50% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 350mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 80g (27% DV), Total Sugars: 18g, Added Sugars: 4g (8% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Start the turkey skillet
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure ¼ cup [½ cup]; set aside for the salad. Coarsely chop enough of the remaining onion to measure ¾ cup [1½ cups].
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Add the elbow macaroni, milk, and 1 cup [2 cups] water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook until the turkey is cooked through and the macaroni is just tender, 12 to 14 minutes.
While the turkey skillet cooks, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; coarsely chop the leaves.
Finish the turkey skillet
- Measure the onion.
- Measure the water for the turkey skillet.
- Stir the vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad.