In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken and cauliflower mash with rosemary-roasted pears
Gluten-Free, Mediterranean, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
Chicken breasts and a cauliflower mash become an elegant autumnal meal with rosemary-scented onion and pears served alongside.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- 2 organic Asian or other pears
- 2 sprigs organic fresh rosemary
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- 2 boneless skin-on chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
Calories: 690, Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Total Fat: 38g (58% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 64g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 110mg (37% DV), Sodium: 740mg (31% DV), Carbohydrates: 49g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 26g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the onion and pears
- Peel the onion and cut into ¼-inch-thick rounds.
- Cut the pears lengthwise into quarters and cut away the cores. Cut the fruit into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Strip the rosemary leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
While the onion and pears roast, prepare the cauliflower mash.
Cook the cauliflower mash
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks, finish the roasted onion and pears.
Finish the roasted onion and pears
- Cut the olives in half.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Strip the rosemary leaves.
- Toss the onion and pears with oil and seasonings.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Strip the parsley leaves.