In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken and hummus flatbread “tacos” with Greek kale salad
Soy-Free, Family-Friendly, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 560 Calories/Serving
Heaped with juicy chicken and a refreshing kale salad, these Greek-inspired “tacos” are held together with a delicious slathering of our house-made hummus.
In your bag
- 1 ounce sun-dried tomato strips (not in oil)
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 ounces organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
- Sun Basket Mediterranean vinaigrette (extra virgin olive oil - red wine vinegar - champagne vinegar - sun-dried tomatoes - garlic - dried oregano - Dijon mustard)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 4 Atoria’s Family Bakery round whole grain lavash flatbreads
- Sun Basket hummus (chickpeas - water - extra virgin olive oil - tahini - lemon juice - kosher salt - garlic - cumin - coriander)
Calories: 560, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 100mg (33% DV), Sodium: 580mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates: 53g (18% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the sun-dried tomatoes; prep and cook the chicken
- In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in very hot tap water until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
Make the kale salad
Toast the flatbreads; assemble the “tacos”
- Pat the soaked sun-dried tomatoes dry.
- Massage the kale leaves.
- Assemble the kale salad.
- Help assemble the flatbread “tacos.”