In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken and kale salad with blistered grapes and tomatoes
Dairy-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
This paleo and gluten-free salad is light on calories but heavy on flavor with rosemary-rubbed chicken breasts and our house-made dressing.
In your bag
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 red onion
- Sun Basket house dressing base (balsamic vinegar - Dijon mustard - fresh garlic)
- 3 ounces red grapes
- ¼ pound cherry tomatoes
- Fresh rosemary
- Two 6-ounce boneless skin-on chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 avocado
Protein: 45g (90% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 44g (68% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 24g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 110mg (37% DV), Sodium: 480mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 30g (10% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Wash produce before use
Prep and dress the kale
- Strip the kale leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Peel and thinly slice enough red onion to measure 1 cup.
Cook the grapes and tomatoes
- Remove any stems from the grapes.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Strip the rosemary leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper and coat all over with the rosemary.
While the chicken cooks and rests, prepare the remaining ingredients and assemble the salad.
Prep the remaining ingredients; toss the salad
- Set aside 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds for optional garnish.