Chicken and spaghetti with collards and caramelized onions
30 – 40 Minutes
This chicken dinner is so packed with comfort foods, you’ll want to curl up with your bowl on the couch.
In your bag
- 5 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch collard greens (about ½ pound)
- 2 tablespoons roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
We like to turn the chicken occasionally as it cooks because this helps to baste the meat from the inside out, distributing the juices more evenly and preventing it from drying out.
Protein: 56g (112% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 130mg (43% DV), Sodium: 480mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 76g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat