In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken diablo with broccoli and caramelized onion
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 470 Calories/Serving
Our signature diablo glaze gives color and gentle heat to this meal, while caramelized onion and cilantro take simply cooked broccoli to new heights.
In your bag
- ¼ cup rainbow quinoa
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- Chicken options:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 organic yellow onion
- ½ pound organic broccoli
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sun Basket diablo glaze (water - tomatoes - EVOO - tomato paste - garlic - kosher salt - dried New Mexican chiles - coriander - dried Mexican oregano)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 470, Total Fat 18g (23% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 125mg (42% DV), Sodium 220mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 33g (12% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 46g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the quinoa
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
While the quinoa cooks, prepare the rest of the meal.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks, prepare the onion.
Prep and caramelize the onion
- Peel and thinly slice the onion.
While the onion cooks, prepare the broccoli and finish the dish.
Prep and cook the broccoli; finish the dish
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim any coarse stems.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Rinse the quinoa.
- Measure the water for the quinoa and broccoli.
- Drizzle the diablo glaze.