In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken breasts with charred romaine and stone fruit–almond salsa
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 480 Calories/Serving
Browned chicken breasts taste even better with our summery salsa spooned on top and charred romaine and radishes served alongside.
In your bag
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 organic peach or other stone fruit
- 2 organic Roma or other tomatoes
- 1 organic romaine heart
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
Nutrition per serving
Calories 480, Total Fat 27g (35% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 125mg (42% DV), Sodium 85mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 18g (7% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 11g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 43g
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks, prepare the salsa.
Start the stone fruit–almond salsa
- Juice the lemon.
- Cut the peach in half and remove the pit; cut the fruit into ½-inch pieces.
- Cut away the cores from the tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes.
Prep and cook the romaine and radishes
- Keeping the root end intact, cut the romaine in half lengthwise.
- Trim the ends from the radishes; cut the radishes lengthwise into quarters.
While the romaine and radishes cook, finish the salsa.
Finish the stone fruit–almond salsa
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the lemon juice and oil.
- Stir the vinaigrette, peach, and tomatoes.
- Strip the mint leaves.
- Stir the salsa.