In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken breasts with cherry tomatoes, summer squash, and olives
2 Servings, 710 Calories/Serving
We looked to the Mediterranean for this simple yet satisfying chicken dinner, a Williams Sonoma and Sunbasket partnership.
In your bag
- 5 ounces orzo
- 1 or 2 organic summer squash (about ¾ pound total)
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 6 ounces organic cherry or Sungold tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 boneless skin-on chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
Calories: 710, Protein: 50g (100% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 28g (43% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 26g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 110mg (37% DV), Sodium: 340mg (14% DV), Carbohydrates: 63g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the orzo
While the water heats and the orzo cooks, start preparing the vegetables and chicken.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Trim the ends from the squash; cut the squash lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into ½-inch pieces.
- Peel and coarsely chop the shallots.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Coarsely chop the olives.
Cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the chicken rests, finish the dish.
Finish the dish
- Fill the sauce pot with water for the orzo.
- Time the orzo.
- Set the table.