In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken breasts with salsa verde and sweet potato fries
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 630 Calories/Serving
Salsa verde, salty capers, aromatic herbs, and sweet potato fries round out a perfect paleo and gluten-free chicken dinner, a colorful treat for all.
In your bag
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 boneless skin-on chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- ½ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 scallions
- 1 lemon
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 anchovy fillet (optional)
- 5 or 6 red radishes
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 3 ounces baby arugula
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the sweet potato fries
- Scrub or peel the sweet potatoes. Trim the ends and cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into ½-inch-wide wedges.
While the potatoes roast, cook the chicken.
Prep and roast the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the potatoes and chicken roast, prepare the salsa verde and the salad.
Make the salsa verde
- Finely chop the olives and capers.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Zest the lemon.
- Juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate; set aside 1 teaspoon juice for the salad.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
- Strip the thyme leaves from the stems.
- If using, finely chop the anchovy.
Make the arugula salad
- Trim the ends from the radishes. Cut them in half, then cut the halves into thin half-moons.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
- Prepare the sweet potatoes for roasting.
- Juice the lemon.
- Strip the parsley and thyme leaves.
- Stir together the salsa verde.
- Toss the salad.