In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken Cobb salad with avocado and hard-cooked eggs
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 730 Calories/Serving
A no-bacon, paleo chicken Cobb: madness or groundbreaking? We think the latter. In just 20 minutes, you’ll have your new favorite go-to salad.
In your bag
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 organic romaine hearts or other lettuce
- 6 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 organic avocado
- 4 or 5 springs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket paleo Cobb salad dressing (paleo mayo - red wine vinegar - anchovy paste - garlic - kosher salt)
Calories 730, Total Fat 49g (63% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 330mg (110% DV), Sodium 510mg (22% DV), Total Carb. 24g (9% DV), Fiber 11g (39% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 50g
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the eggs
While the water heats and the eggs cook, prepare the chicken.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the root ends from the lettuce; cut the lettuce in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-wide strips.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Carefully peel the eggs. Coarsely chop the eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Scoop out the avocado.
- Peel the eggs.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Assemble the salad.