In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken Cobb salad with avocado and hard-cooked eggs
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Carb-Conscious, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 730 Calories/Serving
A no-bacon, paleo chicken Cobb: madness or groundbreaking? We think the latter. In just 20 minutes, you’ll have your new favorite go-to salad.
In your bag
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 organic romaine hearts or other lettuce
- 6 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 organic avocado
- 4 or 5 springs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket paleo Cobb salad dressing (paleo mayo - red wine vinegar - anchovy paste - garlic - kosher salt)
Calories 730, Total Fat 49g (63% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 330mg (110% DV), Sodium 510mg (22% DV), Total Carb. 24g (9% DV), Fiber 11g (39% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 50g
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Cook the eggs
While the water heats and the eggs cook, prepare the chicken.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Trim the root ends from the lettuce; cut the lettuce in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-wide strips.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Carefully peel the eggs. Coarsely chop the eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Scoop out the avocado.
- Peel the eggs.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Assemble the salad.