In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken coconut curry with spinach and cauliflower “rice”
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Our speedy curry gets deep flavor thanks to fresh garlic and ginger in the coconut milk sauce; it achieves the paleo stamp of approval with cauliflower “rice.”
In your bag
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken thigh pieces
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- ¼ pound baby spinach
- 10 ounces cauliflower “rice”
- 2 tablespoons roasted cashews
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
Calories 640, Total Fat 37g (47% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 115mg (38% DV), Sodium 280mg (12% DV), Total Carb. 38g (14% DV), Fiber 10g (36% DV), Total Sugars 16g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 39g
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and brown the chicken
- Cut a small corner from the chicken packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. In a medium bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the curry powder, and toss to coat.
While the chicken browns, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Peel and thinly slice the yellow onion.
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; thinly slice the pepper.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Grate or peel and finely chop enough ginger to measure 1 teaspoon.
Finish the curry
While the curry cooks, prepare the cauliflower “rice.”
Cook the cauliflower “rice”
While the cauliflower “rice” cooks, prepare the garnishes.
Prep the garnishes
- Coarsely chop the cashews.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.