Chicken katsu with gingered greens and spicy chile mayo
30 – 45 Minutes
An easy-to-make riff on crispy chicken nuggets, these Japanese-style cutlets are served with our gently spicy chile mayo.
In your bag
- ½ cup jade rice
- 2 boneless skin-on chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat panko
- 1 organic egg
- ¾ pound organic mustard greens or other leafy greens
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - sesame oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger)
- Sun Basket spicy chile mayo (paleo mayo - gochujang)
Gochujang is a spicy-sweet Korean hot sauce that gives our chile mayo a kick we love. But if spicy food isn’t for you, serve the katsu with ketchup or plain mayo for dipping.
Calories: 760, Protein: 52g (104% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 39g (60% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 145mg (48% DV), Sodium: 610mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 62g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 3g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.