In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken larb lettuce cups with carrots and fresh mint
Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, Diabetes-Friendly, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo
2 Servings, 340 Calories/Serving
Known as the national dish of Laos, larb is a minced meat salad often paired with a side of sticky rice. Our low-carb version is just as delicious and better yet, it’s customizable.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 1 head organic green leaf or other lettuce
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 1 organic lime
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
Calories: 340, Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 15g (23% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 120mg (40% DV), Sodium: 530mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates: 20g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Fish (anchovy)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep your protein
- Ground meat: Cut a small corner from the ground meat packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes.
- Plant-based chick*n: Pat the chick*n dry with a paper towel.
Cook your protein
Prep the onion; cook the vegetables
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup].
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the larb
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; separate the leaves.
- Cut away the core from the tomato; coarsely chop the tomato.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely tear the leaves.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Measure the onion.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Strip and tear the mint leaves.
- Top the protein with tomato and mint.