In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken mole poblano tacos with cilantro-lime yogurt
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
Traditional mole sauce takes hours to make, but you can have these chicken tacos on the table in 20 minutes thanks to our house-made spice blend.
In your bag
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans
- Sun Basket mole poblano blend (ancho chile powder - sesame seeds - granulated garlic - coconut sugar - cocoa powder - sweet smoked paprika - cinnamon)
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 4 or 5 organic radishes (about ¼ pound total)
- ½ cup organic Greek yogurt
- 6 Mi Rancho Artisan tortillas
- ¼ pound organic shredded green or other cabbage
- ⅓ cup pickled jalapeños (optional)
Calories: 720, Protein: 53g (106% DV), Fiber: 18g (72% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 135mg (45% DV), Sodium: 1010mg (42% DV), Carbohydrates: 82g (27% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (coconut), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken mole poblano
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Rinse the pinto beans.
While the chicken cooks, prepare the garnishes and heat the tortillas.
Prep the garnishes; make the cilantro-lime yogurt
- Juice the lime.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Cut the radishes in half, then cut the halves into thin half-moons for garnish.
Warm the tortillas
- Rinse the beans.
- Measure the water for the chicken mole poblano.
- Juice the lime.
- Stir the cilantro-lime yogurt.
- Garnish the tacos.