Chicken paillards with warm nectarine-arugula salad and ricotta salata
Paleo-Friendly, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
“Paillard” is a fancy French word for an idea with mass appeal: quick-cooking cuts of meat that pair with easy sides like our stone-fruit salad.
In your bag
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto
- ½ pound button mushrooms
- 4 chicken cutlets (about ¼ pound each)
- 2 nectarines
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sun Basket house dressing (olive oil - balsamic vinegar - Dijon mustard - fresh garlic - salt)
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1½ ounces ricotta salata*
- *Not paleo; omit for a paleo-strict version.
Ricotta salata is just what its name means in Italian: ”salted (fresh) ricotta.” The cheese is traditionally left to age for at least 90 days until it forms a deliciously dense texture and subtly salty flavor.
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.