Chicken panang curry

In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.

Fresh & Ready

Delicious, chef-crafted meals straight from our kitchen to your oven for when you want the night off. Just heat up and eat up in as little as 3 minutes.

Chicken panang curry

Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free

1 Serving, 710 Calories/Serving

20–25 Minutes (Conventional oven)

3–4 Minutes (Microwave oven)

Calling all curry lovers! We’re comin’ in hot with this zesty curry classic: creamy coconut milk and juicy chicken infused with the rich flavors of lemongrass, ginger, and other amazing aromatics.

Get delicious recipes with organic produce and clean ingredients delivered

View our meal plans

Ingredients

Sunbasket is proud to source the organic ingredients indicated below. On the rare occasion we are unable to meet our organic promise, we'll put a note in your box.
  • Panang curry (coconut milk - diced tomatoes - diced mild green chiles - lemongrass - extra virgin olive oil - lime juice - organic garlic - organic ginger - arrowroot powder - kosher salt - turmeric - coriander - cumin - ancho chile powder - cardamom - lime zest - black pepper)
  • Panang rice mix (jasmine rice - organic peas)
  • Pulled cooked chicken breast
  • Curry vegetables (organic onions - organic bell peppers - extra virgin olive oil - kosher salt - black pepper)

Nutrition per serving

Calories: 710, Protein: 36g, Fiber: 7g (25% DV), Total Fat: 35g (45% DV), Saturated Fat: 14g (70% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 1160mg (50% DV), Carbohydrates: 65g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV)..
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut)

Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.

Instructions

Wash produce before use

Heat, Season, and Serve

We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.

 

Remove plastic from tray. 

Microwave: Cook 3–4 minutes (8–10 if frozen). 

Oven: Cover with foil and bake at 425°F, 20–25 minutes (40–50 if frozen, stirring after 20 minutes). 

We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.

 

Ovens may vary. Per USDA recommendations, heat to at least 165°F. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.