In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
“Chicken-Parm” burgers with seared Caesar salad
Carb-Conscious, Soy-Free, Family-Friendly
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
Inspired by the Italian-American classic, these easy burgers get a boost from our house-made marinara and a mozzarella-provolone cheese blend.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground chicken
- Sun Basket herb blend (granulated garlic - onion powder - dried thyme - dried oregano)
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Sun Basket marinara (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - kosher salt - black pepper)
- ⅓ cup Italian cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- Sun Basket Caesar dressing (paleo mayo - Parmesan - sherry vinegar - Dijon mustard - garlic - anchovy paste - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories: 600, Protein: 38g (76% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 120mg (40% DV), Sodium: 920mg (38% DV), Carbohydrates: 43g (14% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 3g (6% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Fish (anchovy), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the patties
- Cut a small corner from the ground chicken packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Heat the buns
Cook the patties
Prep and cook the romaine
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; cut the romaine in half lengthwise.
- Prepare the buns for heating.
- Spoon the dressing over the romaine.
- Help assemble the burgers.