Chicken rigatoni with pesto and red bell pepper
25 – 35 Minutes
This pasta has a much more complex flavor than its short ingredient list might suggest. Our house-made pesto brings it together in a flash.
In your bag
- 5 ounces gluten-free rigatoni
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- ¼ teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- Sun Basket basil pesto (olive oil - walnuts - fresh basil - fresh garlic - salt - black pepper)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
To get dinner on the table even more quickly, in Step 2, start cooking the onion while you continue prepping the remaining ingredients.
Calories: 790, Protein: 40g (80% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 38g (58% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 20g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 120mg (40% DV), Sodium: 570mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates: 72g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.