Sicilian chicken breasts with salmoriglio sauce and broccoli rabe
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Carb-Conscious
In this tasty chicken dinner, we amp up the flavor in the lemon-herb salmoriglio sauce with drippings and browned bits left from searing the chicken.
In your bag
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- ¾ pound organic broccoli rabe
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted almonds
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Calories: 460, Protein: 48g (96% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 140mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates: 18g (6% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.