Chicken teriyaki with bok choy and coconut rice
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo-Friendly, Gluten-Free
30 – 40 Minutes
Sun Basket's paleo-friendly teriyaki chicken stir-fry is loaded with vegetables and comes with a fragrant but optional side of coconut rice.
In your bag
- 1 cup basmati rice
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ pound broccoli crowns
- 3 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 1 or 2 heads baby bok choy
- 1¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast strips
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- Peeled fresh garlic
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- 1 orange
- Sun Basket teriyaki sauce base (coconut vinegar - coconut aminos - honey - coconut sugar - fresh ginger - fresh garlic)
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
Calories: 720, Protein: 43g, Fiber: 6g, Total Fat: 29g, Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 105mg, Sodium: 700mg, Carbohydrates: 72g, Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars (Honey; Coconut sugar): 5g.
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.