In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken with yuca mash and grilled radishes, scallions, and poblano
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
In this Latin American–inspired paleo dinner, mashed yuca serves as a creamy accompaniment for chicken breasts seasoned with our bold spice blend.
In your bag
- ¾ pound yuca root
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- Chimichurri spice blend (cumin - sweet smoked paprika - granulated garlic)
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 3 or 4 red radishes
- 1 poblano
- 3 scallions
- 2 boneless skin-on chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
Nutrition per serving
Total Fat 30g (38% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 400mg (17% DV), Total Carb. 82g (30% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 41g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts
Wash produce before use
Cook the yuca mash
- Peel the yuca root; cut the yuca in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
While the yuca cooks, prepare the chimichurri and the vegetables.
Make the chimichurri
- Set aside half the chimichurri spice blend for the chicken.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- Zest and juice the lime, keeping the zest and juice separate.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Trim the ends from the radishes, if desired; cut the radishes in half.
- Cut the poblano in half lengthwise; remove the stem, ribs, and seeds. Wash your hands after handling.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season with salt, pepper, and the remaining chimichurri spice blend.