Chickpea tartines with soft-cooked eggs and arugula salad
20 – 30 Minutes
Topped with fresh herbs and served with an arugula salad, these protein-packed open-faced sandwiches are a photo-worthy vegetarian favorite.
“ LOVED THIS”
In your bag
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1 ciabatta roll
- Chickpea spice blend (cumin - sweet smoked paprika - granulated garlic)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 lime
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1½ teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 3 ounces baby arugula
The eggs, spiced oil, chickpeas, and lime yogurt can all be prepped and refrigerated up to 1 day ahead. Rewarm the chickpeas before proceeding.
Protein: 20g (40% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 160mg (53% DV), Sodium: 650mg (27% DV), Carbohydrates: 50g (17% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat