In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Two-bean chili mac ’n’ cheese with lime yogurt
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
4 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Sun Basket’s custom spice blend brings instant flavor to this protein-packed vegetarian and gluten-free meal.
In your bag
- 10 ounces gluten-free quinoa elbow pasta
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup mirepoix (onions - carrots - celery)
- Chili spice blend (chili powder - cumin - sweet smoked paprika - granulated garlic)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 lime
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 scallions
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
Protein: 27g (54% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Carbohydrates: 88g, Added Sugars: 0g.
Wash produce before use
Cook the elbow pasta
While the water heats and the pasta cooks, make the chili.
Cook the chili
- Rinse the white beans and kidney beans.
While the chili cooks, prepare the lime yogurt.
Make the lime yogurt
- Zest the lime.
- Juice the lime.
Prep the garnishes; finish the chili mac ’n’ cheese
- Measure out ¼ cup cheddar for garnish.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Rinse the beans.
- Juice the lime and stir the lime yogurt.
- Measure out the cheddar.
- Set out the garnishes and serve the meal.
- Help clean up.