Two-bean chili mac ’n’ cheese with lime yogurt
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Soy-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
Sun Basket’s custom spice blend brings instant flavor to this protein-packed vegetarian and gluten-free meal.
In your bag
- 10 ounces gluten-free quinoa elbow pasta
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup mirepoix (onions - carrots - celery)
- Chili spice blend (chili powder - cumin - sweet smoked paprika - granulated garlic)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 lime
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 scallions
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
Chili, spelled with an “i,” is a stew. Chile, spelled with an “e,” is a name for a hot pepper. Chile powder is made by grinding dried whole chile peppers. Chili powder, on the other hand, is a blend of chile powder and other spices and seasonings.
Protein: 27g (54% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Carbohydrates: 88g, Added Sugars: 0g.