In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chipotle-marinated shrimp with pineapple-cucumber salad
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
A chipotle mustard vinaigrette acts as a bold marinade for quick-cooking shrimp. Served with a crisp, juicy salad, this meal will transport you to a tropical paradise.
In your bag
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- Sunbasket chipotle mustard vinaigrette (EVOO - whole grain Dijon mustard - onion - apple cider vinegar - tomato paste - kosher salt - chipotle chile powder)
- 3 ounces chopped peeled pineapple
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1 organic avocado
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- ¼ pound organic shredded green or other cabbage
Calories 540, Total Fat 41g (53% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 180mg (60% DV), Sodium 1220mg (53% DV), Total Carb. 27g (10% DV), Fiber 12g (43% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 24g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the shrimp marinate, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Cut any large pineapple pieces into ½-inch chunks.
- Peel the cucumber, if desired; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then crosswise into enough half-moons to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into bite-size pieces.
- Zest and juice the lime, keeping the zest and juice separate. [Zest and juice 1 lime; save the remaining lime.]
- Coarsely chop the cilantro. Set aside 1 teaspoon [2 tsp] for garnish.
Cook the shrimp
- Measure the cucumber.
- Juice the lime.
- Measure the cilantro.
- Assemble the salad.
- Garnish with the cilantro.