In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chorizo flatbreads with sunchokes and sunny-side up eggs
2 Servings, 790 Calories/Serving
Heaped with sun-drenched flavors, these fast and easy flatbreads will help ward off winter’s chill.
In your bag
- ½ pound organic sunchokes
- ½ pound fresh loose chorizo (contains pork and spices)
- Sun Basket white bean spread (white beans - kosher salt - red chile flakes)
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 lavash flatbreads
- Sun Basket lime dressing base (fresh lime juice - onion - Aleppo chile flakes)
- 3 ounces organic arugula or other leafy greens
Calories: 790, Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 29g (45% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 205mg (68% DV), Sodium: 1140mg (48% DV), Carbohydrates: 101g (34% DV), Total Sugars: 16g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and brown the sunchokes and chorizo
- Scrub the sunchokes under cold water. Cut the sunchokes into ¼-inch-thick rounds.
- Cut a small corner from the chorizo packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
While the sunchokes and chorizo brown, prepare the remaining flatbread ingredients.
Prep the remaining flatbread ingredients
- In a small bowl, stir together the white bean spread and 1½ tablespoons [3 TBL] water.
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Crack the eggs into separate small cups or mugs.
Assemble and bake the flatbreads
When the flatbreads are almost done, prepare the arugula.
Dress the arugula; finish the flatbreads
- In a small bowl, stir together the lime dressing base and 2 tablespoons [¼ cup] oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Measure the shallots.
- Scrub the sunchokes.
- Stir the white bean spread and water.
- Stir the dressing.
- Top the flatbreads with the arugula.