In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Coconut shrimp with cucumber salad and pineapple-ginger mayo
Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Family-Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Paleo
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Featuring crisp coconut shrimp and a pineapple-ginger mayo for dipping, this mouthwatering dish will transport you to an island vacation. Not bad for a 20-minute meal.
In your bag
- 1 organic cucumber
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- Sun Basket honey-lime vinaigrette base (lime juice - onion - honey - Aleppo chile flakes)
- ¼ pound organic shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 organic egg
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Sun Basket pineapple-ginger mayo (pineapple - paleo mayo - sambal oelek - coconut aminos - garlic - ginger) (optional)
Calories: 680, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 54g (83% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 24g (120% DV), Cholesterol: 230mg (77% DV), Sodium: 240mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates: 25g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 4g (8% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts (coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the cucumber salad
- Peel the cucumber, if desired; thinly slice the cucumber.
- Thinly slice the radishes.
Prep the shellfish
- Rinse and drain the shellfish. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl and season lightly with salt and pepper. Lightly beat with a fork until just blended.
- On a plate or shallow bowl, combine the coconut and granulated garlic and season lightly with salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer.
Cook the shellfish
- Stir the honey-lime vinaigrette base and oil.
- Assemble the salad.
- Combine the coconut and garlic.