Coriander-crusted tuna Niçoise
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
A meal in itself, Niçoise salad is served in cafes across southern France, typically with canned tuna. Chef Justine transforms it by pan-searing fresh tuna in an ingenious crust of crushed coriander seeds, which lend both citrusy flavor and crunch.
In your bag
- 6 ounces new potatoes
- ¼ pound green beans
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1½ ounces Kalamata olives
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- Two 6-ounce wild Albacore tuna steaks
- Mustard vinaigrette base (whole grain mustard - sherry vinegar - maple syrup)
- 3 ounces mixed greens
Calories: 680, Protein: 51 g, Fiber: 6 g, Total Fat: 37 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 22 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6 g, Saturated Fat: 7 g, Cholesterol: 230 mg, Sodium: 960 mg, Carbohydrates: 35 g, Added Sugar: 7 g.
Contains: Eggs, Fish