In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Creole-spiced chicken with baby broccoli and pistachio-lemon aioli
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, No Added Sugar, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
Get ready to bring the Big Easy right to your dinner table. The bold flavors of New Orleans are the inspiration behind our house-made Creole spice blend that brings juicy chicken breasts to life.
In your bag
- Protein options:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- Sunbasket Creole spice blend (sweet paprika - granulated garlic - onion powder - dried thyme - dried oregano - cayenne)
- 10 ounces sous vide potatoes
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 2 tablespoons dry-roasted pistachios
- Sunbasket lemon aioli (mayo - lemon juice - garlic)
Calories 610, Total Fat 41g (53% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 580mg (25% DV), Total Carb. 33g (12% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 35g
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts (pistachio)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt " + "per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility " + "that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, " + "Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook your protein
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt, pepper, and as much Creole spice blend as you like.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon oil until hot but not smoking. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue cooking, turning occasionally, until firm and cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board or plate; slice the chicken into ½-inch-thick slices. Wipe out the pan.
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper and as much Creole spice blend as you like.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon oil until hot but not smoking. Add the salmon and cook until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Wipe out the pan.
Cook the potatoes and baby broccoli
- Cut a small corner from the potato packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli.
In the same pan used for the chicken or salmon, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Carefully add the potatoes to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 4 minutes. Add the baby broccoli to the pan, cover, and cook until the baby broccoli is crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat. If desired, season the potatoes with any remaining Creole spice blend.
While the potatoes and baby broccoli are cooking, prepare the pistachio-lemon aioli.
Make the pistachio-lemon aioli
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the pistachios.
In a small bowl, combine the pistachios with the lemon aioli. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the baby broccoli and potatoes to individual plates. Spoon the pistachio-lemon aioli alongside the vegetables, top the aioli with your protein, and serve.
- Time the chicken
- Drain the potatoes.
- Time the potatoes and baby broccoli.
- Crush the pistachios.
- Stir the pistachio-lemon aioli.