In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Crispy salmon tenders with togarashi fries and baby broccoli
2 Servings, 810 Calories/Serving
Classic fish and chips get an upgrade with a Parmesan-panko crust and a kick of shichimi togarashi on the purple sweet potato—plus baby broccoli and sambal mayo to round it out.
In your bag
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 1 organic lemon
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably farmed rainbow trout fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic egg
- Sunbasket Parmesan panko (Parmesan - panko)
- 1 organic purple or other sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon shichimi togarashi
- Sunbasket sambal mayo (paleo mayo - sambal oelek)
Calories: 810, Protein: 48g (96% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 49g (75% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 170mg (57% DV), Sodium: 820mg (34% DV), Carbohydrates: 48g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the broccoli
- Lightly grease a sheet pan [2 sheet pans] with 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil.
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli.
- Thinly slice half the lemon; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Thinly slice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
Prep the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel. If using salmon or trout, remove the skin and discard (see Chef’s Tip). Cut the fish crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips. Season the salmon or halibut generously with salt and pepper, the trout lightly.
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper. With a fork or whisk, lightly beat until just blended.
- On a plate or shallow bowl, season the Parmesan panko with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer.
Roast the broccoli and fish
While the broccoli and fish roast, prepare the fries.
Prep and cook the fries
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato; cut the potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 1-inch-thick wedges.
- Grease the sheet pan with oil.
- Toss the broccoli and lemon with oil and seasonings.
- Season and spread the Parmesan panko.
- Line a plate with paper towels.
- Season the fries off the heat.