In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Curried shrimp and Japanese sweet potato stir-fry
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
Shrimp and sweet potatoes may seem like an unlikely pairing but it's a classic flavor mashup in many Asian kitchens. The sweet, tender flesh of the purple-skinned potatoes soak up the coconut curry and make excellent foil for the tender shrimp.
In your bag
- 1 Japanese sweet potato
- 1-2 celery ribs
- 1-2 shallots
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1-2 baby bok choy
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 10 ounces wild gulf shrimp
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Stir-fry sauce (mirin - rice vinegar)
- Small bunch fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons toasted cashews
Nutrition per serving
Calories 610, Total Fat 32g (41% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 180mg (60% DV), Sodium 1120mg (49% DV), Total Carb. 53g (19% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Protein 29g
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Peel the sweet potato. Cut into half-moon slices about ¼-inch thick.
- Cut the celery into thin diagonal slices.
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Cut the ginger into thin matchstick strips.
- Cut the bok choy into 1-inch pieces.
Cook the sweet potato
Make the stir-fry