In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Curried tofu and summer squash with carrot ribbons
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan
2 Servings, 530 Calories/Serving
This creamy one-pot vegan curry gets even more color with a simple yet ingenious salad of carrot ribbons tossed with fresh lime juice.
In your bag
- ¾ pound Hodo Soy firm tofu
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 summer squash
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 carrots
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons roasted cashews
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh basil
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
Total Fat 36g (46% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 400mg (17% DV), Total Carb. 40g (15% DV), Fiber 13g (46% DV), Total Sugars 18g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 19g
Contains: Tree Nuts, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the tofu
- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes.
While the tofu cooks, prepare the vegetables.
Prep the vegetables
- Peel and coarsely chop the yellow onion.
- Trim the ends from the summer squash; cut the squash in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; coarsely chop the pepper.
Cook the curry
While the curry cooks, prepare the carrot ribbons and garnishes.
Prep the carrot ribbons and garnishes
- Peel the carrots and trim off the ends; lay the carrots on a cutting board and, using the peeler, cut the carrots into thin ribbons.
- Juice half the lime; cut half into wedges for garnish.
- Coarsely chop the cashews.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.