In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Dukkah pork chops and kale salad with "everything" ranch dressing
Gluten-Free Friendly, Keto-Friendly, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 520 Calories/Serving
Love an “everything” bagel? Why not have your favorite AM seasoning at other times of the day. Pop! Everything seasoned ranch dressing in every delectable bite of this dinnertime salad.
In your bag
- 1 organic celery rib
- 1 or 2 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- ½ cup cooked white beans
- Sunbasket “everything” seasoning (poppy seeds - white sesame seeds - sea salt - black sesame seeds - granulated garlic - onion powder)
- Sunbasket ranch dressing (Greek yogurt - paleo mayo - garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper - dried dill)
- 3 ounces organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Sunbasket pumpkin seed dukkah (pumpkin seeds - sesame seeds - coriander - cumin - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 2 boneless center-cut pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
Calories 520, Total Fat 34g (44% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 95mg (32% DV), Sodium 790mg (34% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 40g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients for the kale salad
- Thinly slice the celery on the diagonal.
- Thinly slice the radishes.
- Rinse the white beans.
- Set aside half the “everything” seasoning for serving.
Assemble the kale salad
In a small bowl, stir together the ranch dressing, 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil, 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] water, and half the “everything” seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine the kale with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil and gently massage the leaves. Add the celery, radishes, beans, Parmesan, and “everything” ranch dressing and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand, stirring occasionally, while you prepare and cook the pork.
Prep and cook the pork
- On a plate or shallow bowl, spread the pumpkin seed dukkah in an even layer.
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper. Lightly press the pork into the dukkah, coating all over.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the pork and cook, turning frequently, until browned but still faintly pink within, 8 to 10 minutes.
Transfer the pork chops and kale salad to individual plates. Garnish the salad with as much of the remaining “everything” seasoning as you like and serve.
- Rinse the beans.
- Stir the ranch dressing and “everything” seasoning.
- Assemble the salad.
- Garnish with the “everything” seasoning.