In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Easy chicken and charred poblano salad with pineapple-miso vinaigrette
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 420 Calories/Serving
Love Mexican corn salad, esquites? Our lighter version featuring charred corn and poblano paired with juicy chicken and a delicious miso dressing is for you.
In your bag
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 ear organic corn
- 1 organic poblano
- ¼ pound organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- Sunbasket pineapple-miso vinaigrette (pineapple - miso - fresh orange juice - honey - EVOO - kosher salt - red chile flakes)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Calories 420, Total Fat 21g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 115mg (38% DV), Sodium 480mg (21% DV), Total Carb. 24g (9% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 11g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 37g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
While the chicken cooks and cools, prepare the vegetables.
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Shuck the corn. Lay the ear flat and cut the kernels from the cob.
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the poblano; cut the poblano into ¼-inch-wide strips. Wash your hands after handling.
Toss the salad
- Shuck the corn.
- Toss the salad.
- Garnish with the pumpkin seeds.