In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Provençal cod bouillabaisse with garlic bread
Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, Dairy-Free, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 450 Calories/Serving
Our simplified version of the iconic Provençal fish stew is a cinch to put together. Crunchy garlic bread is served on the side to soak up all the goodness.
In your bag
- 2 or 3 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 1 organic fennel bulb
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon piment d’Espelette
- Fish options:
- 2 wild cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sumac
Calories: 450, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 14g (22% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 910mg (38% DV), Carbohydrates: 52g (17% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Toast the garlic bread
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 2 teaspoons [4 tsp]; set aside half for the bouillabaisse.
- Cut the ciabatta roll in half horizontally, then cut the halves in half crosswise.
On a sheet pan, place the ciabatta, cut sides up, and spread with the garlic mixture. Toast in the oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
While the garlic bread toasts, prepare the bouillabaisse.
Start the bouillabaisse
- Cut the fennel lengthwise into quarters and cut away the core; cut the quarters lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
Finish the bouillabaisse
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Measure the garlic.
- Spread the garlic mixture on the ciabatta.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the parsley.