In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Eggplant and tofu wraps with cauliflower “rice” salad
4 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
These vegetarian eggplant and tofu wraps are fun to assemble and have a bright lemony flavor thanks to the sumac in our spice blend.
In your bag
- ½ ounce sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 globe eggplant
- Eggplant spice blend (sumac - sweet smoked paprika - allspice)
- 1 yellow onion
- ¾ pound Hodo Soy firm tofu
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ cup roasted pistachios
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon
- 10 ounces cauliflower “rice”
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 4 whole wheat lavash flatbreads
- ¼ pound baby kale
Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 15mg (5% DV), Sodium: 400mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 61g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables and tofu
- In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in 2 cups hot tap water until softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the stem from the eggplant; cut the eggplant in half lengthwise. Cut each half into ¼-inch-thick strips, then crosswise into ¼-inch cubes. In a medium bowl, toss the eggplant with salt, pepper, and the eggplant spice blend.
- Peel and coarsely chop the yellow onion.
- Crumble the tofu into ½-inch pieces.
Cook the eggplant
While the eggplant cooks, prepare the ingredients for the cauliflower “rice” salad.
Prep the salad ingredients
- Remove the sun-dried tomatoes, discarding the soaking liquid, and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim off the ends; cut the cucumber lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into ¼-inch pieces.
- Coarsely chop the pistachios.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Juice the lemon.
Cook the cauliflower “rice” and finish the salad
Remove from the heat and stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, pistachios, feta, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the cauliflower “rice” cooks, prepare the wraps.
Assemble the wraps
- Crumble the tofu.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Juice the lemon.
- Assemble the wraps.
- Serve the meal.