Eggplant and tofu wraps with cauliflower “rice” salad
30 – 40 Minutes
These vegetarian eggplant and tofu wraps are fun to assemble and have a bright lemony flavor thanks to the sumac in our spice blend.
In your bag
- ½ ounce sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 globe eggplant
- Eggplant spice blend (sumac - sweet smoked paprika - allspice)
- 1 yellow onion
- ¾ pound Hodo Soy firm tofu
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ cup roasted pistachios
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon
- 10 ounces cauliflower “rice”
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 4 whole wheat lavash flatbreads
- ¼ pound baby kale
A citrusy spice popular in Middle Eastern and Persian cooking, sumac is made from the dried berries of the sumac shrub and is prized for its tartness. We love to use it on anything we might season with a squeeze of lemon.
Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 15mg (5% DV), Sodium: 400mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 61g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans