In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Eggs in purgatory on spicy turkey, mushroom, and kale hash
Spicy, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Mediterranean, Paleo, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 390 Calories/Serving
This lean and clean skillet meal is a delicious mash-up of crisp breakfast hash and the Italian classic known as “eggs in purgatory.”
In your bag
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- 3 ounces organic baby kale or other leafy greens
- Sun Basket arrabbiata sauce base (tomatoes - garlic - sweet smoked paprika - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - cayenne - black pepper - dried thyme)
- 2 organic eggs
Calories: 390, Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 26g (40% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 285mg (95% DV), Sodium: 380mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates: 21g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- Peel and thinly slice the onion.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Start the hash
Cook the eggs in purgatory; finish the hash
- Measure the oil for the hash.
- Measure the water for the hash.
- Time the cooking.