In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fettuccine Bolognese with garlic-sautéed baby broccoli
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Milk and our house-made marinara sauce make for a deliciously rich sauce, while garlicky baby broccoli balances this hearty, classic pasta dish.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 1 cup organic milk
- ½ cup organic mirepoix (onions - carrots - celery)
- Sun Basket herbed marinara (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - black pepper - dried thyme)
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan
Calories: 760, Protein: 43g (86% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 11g (55% DV), Cholesterol: 145mg (48% DV), Sodium: 670mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates: 77g (26% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the Bolognese ingredients; cook the fettuccine
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Measure ½ cup [1 cup] milk; save the rest for another use.
While the fettuccine cooks, start the Bolognese.
Cook the Bolognese
While the Bolognese cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Cook the baby broccoli
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Separate the fettuccine.
- Measure the milk.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Garnish with the Parmesan.