In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fettuccine Bolognese and garlicky baby broccoli
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
Our delicious and nutritious marinara, full of vitamin C and lycopene, makes for a rich Bolognese sauce, while garlic-sautéed broccoli helps lighten the meal.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- ½ cup organic mirepoix (onions - carrots - celery)
- Sunbasket herbed marinara (tomatoes - fresh garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - black pepper - dried thyme)
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Calories 770, Total Fat 29g (37% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 165mg (55% DV), Sodium 770mg (33% DV), Total Carb. 79g (29% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 51g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ground beef; cook the fettuccine
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the Bolognese
While the Bolognese cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the broccoli
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Time the fettuccine.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Toss the broccoli with garlic and oil.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the parsley and Parmesan.
This Bolognese was lick-the-bowl good. — Sunbasket customer Brittany F.