In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fettuccine Bolognese and garlicky baby broccoli
2 Servings, 770 Calories/Serving
Our delicious and nutritious marinara, full of vitamin C and lycopene, makes for a rich Bolognese sauce, while garlic-sautéed broccoli helps lighten the meal.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- ½ cup organic mirepoix (onions - carrots - celery)
- Sun Basket herbed marinara (tomatoes - fresh garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - black pepper - dried thyme)
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Calories: 770, Protein: 51g (102% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 29g (45% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 165mg (55% DV), Sodium: 770mg (32% DV), Carbohydrates: 79g (26% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ground beef; cook the fettuccine
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the Bolognese
While the Bolognese cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the broccoli
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Time the fettuccine.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Toss the broccoli with garlic and oil.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the parsley and Parmesan.
This Bolognese was lick-the-bowl good. — Sun Basket customer Brittany F.