In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Five-spice pork and soba noodle bowls with edamame
2 Servings, 660 Calories/Serving
Our superfast Japanese-inspired soba noodle bowls are deeply satisfying, thanks to our pre-braised pork shoulder and an array of colorful vegetables.
In your bag
- 5 ounces soba noodles (buckwheat - wheat)
- 3 organic scallions
- ½ teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder (contains pork and spices)
- 1½ teaspoons five-spice powder
- ¼ pound organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- Sun Basket rice vinegar blend (rice vinegar - coconut aminos)
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- ⅓ cup shelled edamame
Calories: 660, Protein: 51g (102% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 125mg (42% DV), Sodium: 400mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 68g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the soba noodles
While the water heats and the soba noodles cook, prepare the pork.
Cook the pork; toss the noodles
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the green parts for garnish.
- If using the chile flakes, set aside half for garnish.
In a large bowl, toss together the soba noodles, pork, spinach, rice vinegar blend, and up to half the chile flakes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Time the noodles.
- Measure the water for the pork.
- Top the bowls with carrots, edamame, and scallions.