In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Five-spice salmon tacos with lemon-mint yogurt
2 Servings, 660 Calories/Serving
Get to know the savory-sweet flavors of Chinese five-spice powder in these quick-cooking, gluten-free tacos.
In your bag
- 1 romaine heart
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 skin-on wild Yukon River salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1½ teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños (optional)
Protein: 48g (96% DV), Fiber: 16g (64% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 95mg (32% DV), Sodium: 410mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 56g (19% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Fish
Wash produce before use
Prep the garnishes
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; tear the leaves into thin strips.
- Using a peeler, cut the cucumber into thin ribbons.
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate; cut half into wedges for garnish.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
Prep and cook the salmon
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper. Rub the salmon on both sides with the five-spice powder.
While the salmon cooks, heat the tortillas.
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6 tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.