Five-spice salmon tacos with lemon-mint yogurt
25 – 35 Minutes
Get to know the savory-sweet flavors of Chinese five-spice powder in these quick-cooking, gluten-free tacos.
In your bag
- 1 romaine heart
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 skin-on wild Yukon River salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 1½ teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños (optional)
You can turn your remaining tortillas into chips: Heat the oven to 350°F. Cut the tortillas into wedges. On a sheet pan, drizzle the wedges with 1 to 2 teaspoons neutral oil, season generously with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
Protein: 48g (96% DV), Fiber: 16g (64% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 95mg (32% DV), Sodium: 410mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 56g (19% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Fish