In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Five-spice tofu stir-fry with flat rice noodles, tomatoes, and bok choy
Vegan, Dairy-Free, Spicy
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
This vegetarian, Asian-fusion rice noodle dish comes to life with five-spice tofu and our sweet-spicy Korean chile-mango blend.
In your bag
- 5 ounces flat rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ pound Hodo organic braised tofu
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Sun Basket spicy chile-mango blend (mango - gochujang)
- 2 or 3 heads organic baby bok choy (about ½ pound total)
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
Calories: 680, Protein: 28g (56% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 750mg (31% DV), Carbohydrates: 81g (27% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice noodles
While the water heats and the noodles cook, start preparing the stir-fry.
Prep the stir-fry ingredients
- Cut the tofu into ½-inch cubes.
- Divide the sesame seeds into two equal portions, one for the tofu and one for garnish.
- Divide the spicy chile-mango blend into two equal portions, one for the tofu and one for serving.
- Trim the root ends from the bok choy; cut the bok choy in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1-inch-wide pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
Cook the stir-fry
In the same pan used for the tofu, warm 1 to 2 teaspoons neutral oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the bok choy and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the stir-fry sauce and cook until fragrant and starting to evaporate, about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat.
- Fill a sauce pot with water for the noodles.
- Drizzle the noodles with sesame oil.
- Divide the sesame seeds into two portions.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds.